Humane Education Camp
What are Humane Education Camps?
What will my child do?
What does the Humane Society Provide?
How long does the camp last, and when are the drop-off times?
What does the Timeline look like?
- 7:30 Arrival, Morning Snack
- 8:30 Crafts
- 9:30 Lesson and Guest Speaker with Animals
- 10:30 Speaker Continued and Animal Play Time
- 11:30 Lunch
- 12:30 Lesson and Guest Speaker with Animals
- 2:30 Movie
- 2:30 Movie Continued, and Crafts
- 3:30 Afternoon Snack
- 4:30 Crafts
- 5:30 Departure
How can we sign up?
You’ll need to register in advance in order to attend. There are only 50 spots available per camp. To sign up, please click on “Register Now” button.